Operational Improvement Manager
Department: Residential Underwriting
Grade: Collective Consultation
Contract type: Not Applicable
Office or Field Based: Office Based (Manchester)
This is a new vacancy with a starting salary of £40,000 per annum
Your CV is required to apply for this role
To provide operational support to PF Underwriting encompassing managing Procedures, Business Continuity and Third Party Management. To provide SME support to Audit, Compliance and Assurance. Effectively communicates and rolls out instructed operational changes across RUPD Liaising with Management team to maintain an effective balance between training and operational needs within the department.
• To control, manage and facilitate third party suppliers, in particular the solicitors panels, to ensure that we
have necessary control over costs
• To provide support for departmental projects for RUPD Management to ensure that the business continues
to work to its maximum efficiency
• To liaise with the Management Team and Team Leaders to help maintain an effective balance between
training and operational needs within the department.
• To manage the ongoing maintenance of the RUPD Procedures.
• To provide SME Support to Compliance, Audit and Assurance.
SME for Vulnerability queries / referrals guidance to effectively support VC and provide right lending
• To manage the RUPD Business Continuity procedure
• To act as SME for Transformation and other efficiency /change programmes ensuring smooth transition
and implementation into the operation.
Qualifications – Essential
GCSE (Minimum maths and English A-C)
Previous Procedure Management Experience
Experience of Underwriting
Knowledge of Underwriting
PC Skills including MS Excel and Word
Strong communication skills
Ability to communicate with key stakeholders through the business
Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Ability to present information in a range of formats
GCSE Maths and English (A-C)
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.