Mint Property Finance Limited always aim to provide the highest possible levels of service. Even so, we appreciate that there may be occasions when customers have a complaint. We take complaints handling very seriously and formal procedures, summarised in this document, have been established to deal with this eventuality.
These procedures seek to respond in a fair and impartial way to customers and other connected parties, who express dissatisfaction about our firm’s provision of, or failure to provide, a financial service that we offer.
If you wish to register a complaint please provide as much relevant information as possible, and any actions already taken to address this issue.
Whom to contact
If you have a complaint with the way that we have provided, or have failed to provide, a financial service that we offer we ask that you contact the Complaints Officer at the following address either by letter, email or telephone to outline your concerns.
The Complaints Officer
Mint Property Finance Limited
30 The Downs
Phone: 0161 710 2006
What happens next?
- If we cannot resolve the matter directly with you within 3 business days, then we will send a written acknowledgement of your complaint within 5 business days of receipt.
- We will then carry out a full investigation by gathering the information needed to properly review your complaint. This may mean that we will ask you for more information or papers to assist us in the investigation. Gathering all the facts and paperwork enables us to consider all the information available at the one time, which is in the best interests of reviewing a complaint comprehensively. If we do need to request details from you, we therefore ask that you respond as fully and as soon as possible.
- We will endeavour to fully investigate your complaint and respond to you within 4 weeks of receipt.
- If we cannot respond to your complaint within 4 weeks, we will write to you explain why we are not yet in a position to address the matters raised and indicate when we will make further contact.
- If we are still unable to respond within 8 weeks, we will write to you again to advise why and when we expect to be able to respond in full.
- Once we have all the information needed, we will consider the complaint fairly and impartially and provide a written response indicating our final decision.
In our final decision letter we will provide you with information about how you can make appeal against our findings which will be reviewed by another senior manager within the company.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Mint Property Finance Limited does not subscribe to a recognised alternative disputes resolution scheme and so you will be unable to pursue a complaint via this means if you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint.