MINT BRIDGING – Marketing Manager – £25k to £30k
Our people are our greatest asset, and we strive to develop and encourage the unique qualities and attributes of every individual. We believe strongly that the collaborative contribution of all our employees drives the success of the business. With a working environment and benefits that have a positive impact on work, life and wellbeing.
The role will report into the company’s Director and work closely with the Head of Sales who together will set the annual Sales & Marketing objective and strategy.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:-
- Delivery of a full, integrated annual marketing plan including budget management.
- Full responsibility for the creation and delivery of an annual Organic Social Media strategy and Content plan including:
- Creating and maintaining digital content for the website and social media channels including breaking company news, product promotions, awards, team updates, seasonal messaging and industry news commentary across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Full responsibility for the creation and delivery of an annual DM plan across key identified customers.
- Working with external agencies and consultants to create and deliver an annual digital marketing plan including ECRM, SEO, PPC, Paid Social and Online Display by providing defined briefs and objectives.
- Working with external agencies and consultants to create and deliver an annual PR plan by providing defined briefs and objectives.
- Devise and review weekly reporting and analytics to measure marketing activity effectiveness and efficiency, deliver a weekly update and adjust accordingly.
- Work in close collaboration with the Sales team to deliver seamless integration of Marketing and Sales activity across the various identified routes to market.
- Manage videography and photography production by providing defined briefs and objectives.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Marketing Manager position will have the following skills and experience:-
- Experience of Marketing within the lending sector and working across multiple routes to market.
- Experience in Social Media and content creation, DM, Digital Marketing (SEO, PCC and Paid Social), and PR.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools and technologies including ongoing database management and ECRM software.
- Strong ability to work with data as well as interpret and present results with good attention to detail.
- Excellent attitude to learning and keen to grow their skills through action and investigation.
What’s on Offer
As well as a competitive salary, the successful candidate will receive a host of company benefits, including;
- 33 days holiday allowance.
- Healthcare Cashplan including but not limited to – dental, physiotherapy, Private GP and Mental Health 24-hour counselling service.
- Fully catered break out area including coffee machines, drinks, fresh fruit and snacks (Covid permitting).
- Additional Half day Birthday Allowance.
- Magic Moment – addition half day annually for an event that is special to you be that the School Christmas play or the dog’s birthday.
- Regular team building events, activities, and incentives.
- Modern, creative working environment.